£22,000 to £25,000 (OTE £30/40K)
Are you interested in joining an ambitious, rapidly growing business who are recognised for the impeccable level of service they provide to their customers?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join a telecoms & IT solutions company who are rapidly growing and looking to expand their sales division with an elite sales professional based in Stockport.
What’s on offer?
- £22,000 to £25,000 (OTE £30/40K)
- 22 days annual leave (increasing to 27) plus bank holidays
- Buy/sell annual leave (2 days per year)
- Free on-site parking
- Wellbeing scheme
- Health cashback scheme
- Week paid sickness leave
- Social activities
- Career progression
Duties as an Account Manager:
- To deliver a minimum number of renewals across all products including mobile, IT and telecoms.
- To always put the customers needs first and deliver a solution based in value for the customer.
- Always develop fantastic relationships with all your clients from the start of their contract to the end and being their port of call at all times.
- Analysing data will be a big part of the renewal process to tailor the customers’ new contract into one which will benefit them.
- Cross-selling is majorly important in this role as we work with so many different products.
- Providing weekly sales reports for your manager, so they can see how quickly you are progressing.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Be target driven and self-motivated.
- Confident in working with CRM systems, MS Office packages, especially Excel in order to analyse and present data.
- Be a strong communicator, who enjoys interacting and collaborating with others to solve problems for customers.
- Thrive off a fast-paced environment, you will be able to deal with a high volume of account activity both in, and away from the office.
- Outstanding organisational skills and keen attention to detail
- A ‘can do’ and a ‘make it happen’ attitude to work.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a B2B customer facing account management role in a SME environment.
- Full UK Driving Licence
What’s nice to have?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Knowledge of business mobile services
If you have a proven track record of successful business to business account management within the telecoms industry, then don’t waste any more time and send your CV today or call Tom for more information on 01457 861511. Apply Now