£19,000 - £22,000 per annum
We’re hiring for a methodical Accounts Assistant to join a market leading manufacturer based close to Whaley Bridge, High Peak. Working on large scale projects, this company have their own design and engineering facility to assist them in supplying innovative solutions into manufacturers across the world.
With expansions being made to their finance division, you will be working closely with the Finance Director and Accounts Seniors, supporting the department with day-to-day accounts duties.
What’s on offer?
- £19,000 – £22,000
- Hours: 8:30 am -5:00 pm Monday – Friday
- 20 days holiday (rising one per year up to 25) plus bank holidays
- Modern offices
- Career progression
- Hands on Director
- Free onsite parking
What will you be doing as an Accounts Assistant?
- Payroll – collation of timesheets, populating the main spreadsheet with timings, clock-in information, meal allowances, call outs and lieu days, ensuring payroll information is completed and sent off monthly to set deadlines
- Sales Ledger – supporting the sales ledger function to ensure all jobs are invoiced correctly and in a timely manner
- Purchase Ledger – supporting the purchase ledger function to ensure purchase invoices are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Expenses and credit cards – supporting this function to ensure all expenses and credit cards are processed, signed off and posted to set deadlines
What do you need?
- AAT qualified preferred
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s A – C grade including Maths and English
- Previous experience working within an accounts function is essential, preferably within a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Previous experience of payroll / timesheet recording
- Attention to detail – accurate and methodical in work
- Calm, reliable, trustworthy, unflappable, and cheerful with a positive can do attitude
If you’re interested in joining a friendly, professional finance team to help achieve weekly and monthly deadlines for a market leading manufacturer then apply today for consideration or speak with Carla at KPJ Group for more information.