We’re hiring for a Administrator to join the head office of large national charity based in Stockport who support individuals with mental health & learning disabilities. Joining a vibrant Property Management team, your role will see you responding to tenants in an efficient manner, ensuring that goods and contracted services are supplied throughout the UK.
What’s on offer?
- £19,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm with half hour lunch
- Career progression and training available
- Health scheme for you and immediate family
- Excellent public transport links
- Online benefits for several high street stores
- Company pension and life assurance
- Paid paternity leave / enhanced maternity leave
- Carers leave up to 5 days per annum
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Access to an Employee Relations Advisor to receive confidential aid & advice
What will you be doing as a Administrator?
- Providing polite, efficient and excellent customer service on the Property Management Helpdesk, whilst treating people with empathy and respect
- Producing quotations and establishing best value for money whilst making use of charity discounts and other favourable terms and raise purchase orders for authorisation
- Building and maintaining good relationships with contractors and scrutinising all works and orders for quality and cost effectiveness
- Organising purchases, replacements and repairs of household appliances, furniture and service user mobility equipment for existing and new schemes
- Organising furniture and equipment removals using the in-house team or external contractors
- Organising service contracts (e.g. refuse, cleaning, pest control etc.) and contract renewals and ensuring all contracts are recorded, monitored, renewed or cancelled
- Arranging decoration, soft furnishings and flooring to be undertaken at sites
- Ensuring all quotes and orders are appropriately documented and obtaining and logging feedback once the job is complete
What do you need?
- Experience of working within an office environment in an administrative role
- Excellent customer service skills and a good telephone manner
- Experience of working to deadlines and prioritising
- Good general IT skills and a good working knowledge of Office applications (Word, Excel and Access)
- The ability to consult with colleagues and to work as part of a team
- Experience working on a Helpdesk would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team who are always developing their members of staff. For more information about the job role speak with Sol at KPJ Group or apply today for consideration.