We’re hiring for an Administrator to join the head office of a large national charity based in Stockport who support individuals with mental health & learning disabilities. You will be joining the property and housing department, which is a key element of the charity, ensuring service users are provided with correct housing for their needs.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone who has recently gained administration or customer service experience in an office environment and would like a role which can develop your career.
What’s on offer?
- £19,108 per annum
- Full-time 37.5 hours per week (8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday-Friday)
- Career progression and training available
- Health scheme for you and immediate family
- Online benefits for several high street stores
- Company pension
- Paid paternity leave & enhanced maternity leave
- Carers leave up to 5 days per annum
- Free life assurance
- Award winning non-profit organisation
- 5-minute walk from Stockport Bus & Train station
- Access to an Employee Relations Advisor to receive confidential aid & advice
What will you be doing as an Administrator?
- Completing administration duties and providing regular and written reports to line managers as required
- Providing a polite and efficient service for both internal staff members and external service users
- Processing quotes, purchase orders, payments and challenging quotes from suppliers and contractors
- Building good relationships with contractors, inspecting their work and authorising their payments
- Organising several services to sites including white good repairs, flooring, decorating, furniture orders, window dressing etc.
What do you need?
- A minimum of 6-month administration / data input experience
- Good IT skills, including the use of Office applications (Word, Excel and Access)
- Good numeracy skills, written and verbal communication
- A hard working and resourceful approach to work
What’s nice to have?
- University degree or equivalent
If you’re interested in joining the head office of a large national charity then we’d love to hear from you. For more information about the job role speak with Carla at KPJ Group or apply today for consideration.