We have a brilliant opportunity for a Trainee Marketing Assistant to join our branch on Glossop High Street. This position is an apprenticeship which combines full-time employment with work-based training. You’ll be working in a real job with a local company, earning while you learn and gaining a level 3 qualification in Digital Marketing.
What does a Trainee Marketing Assistant at KPJ Group do?
Working with our experienced and vibrant recruitment team, you’ll be responsible for engaging with our customers online and bringing our business to life. Your role will be varied and no two days will be the same – typical duties will involve:
- Writing attractive job adverts and promoting them on various online platforms
- Creating graphics and content for social media and scheduling campaigns
- Helping to manage our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Providing content updates to our website and responding to website enquiries
- Updating third party websites to ensure a consistent look and feel of our brand
- SEO activities to increase search engine rank, website visitors and to generate leads
- Assisting with the execution of email marketing campaigns
- Building email templates and producing engaging content
- Providing updates and news to our clients and candidates via phone and email
- Assisting with the design and distribution of print media (i.e. client brochures)
- Market research exercises to identify new sales leads for our consultants
- Staying up-to-date on recruitment trends and competitor activity
- Data entry on our CRM system and other general admin duties
Our aim is to give you full exposure to all tasks involved in recruitment and marketing, learning a broad range of skills within customer service, sales, administration, social media and digital marketing.
What does it take to become a Marketing Assistant?
Our focus at KPJ Group is on building an outstanding team who deliver exceptional results. We’re very keen to meet with anyone who can demonstrate the following skills:
- CREATIVITY – Whether it’s developing innovative campaign ideas, designing graphics for social media or writing an engaging job advert – being creative will allow you to engage with customers, stay relevant and stand out.
- WRITING – This role requires excellent grammar, spelling and English language skills. You’ll be helping to produce social media posts, blogs and job adverts which need to be engaging and attractive. For this reason, we’d prefer someone with a GCSE / A-Level in English or the ability demonstrate their writing skills.
- ANALYTIC – The ability to analyse and evaluate results, content and your own work is vital. You should be a perfectionist with a keen eye for detail as the content and campaigns you help produce will reflect our brand.
- EMPATHY – Good marketers understand who their customers are, what those customers want, the best way to interact with them, and how their company’s service can help them. Having the ability to put yourself in our customers shoes will go a long way in helping you succeed in this role.
- PASSION – A flair for marketing is a must (and any interest in Recruitment/HR is an added bonus!) You’ll need to be ambitious with an inquisitive mind, forever googling and learning, and help to bring new and innovative ideas to the team.
Who are KPJ Group?
We’re a vibrant team of recruitment professionals who specialise in supplying temporary and permanent staff across three key employment sectors. With branches in Glossop and Stockport, we work with local companies as well as large global organisations and have an excellent reputation across the High Peak, Tameside, Cheshire and surrounding areas. We’re very focused when it comes to providing the very best service and are extremely proud of our 5-star rating on Google. Continuously investing in our staff, we support and encourage the success of one another and we’re looking for someone to come on board to grow and succeed with us!
What are we offering?
- Competitive starting rate of pay of £5.00 per hour
- Hours of work 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
- Remote working flexibility
- Market leading training programme (Level 3 Digital Marketing)
- 25 days holiday per annum pro rata + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Excellent career progression and support
- Parking permit for town centre car parks
- Christmas & Summer parties
- Modern central offices and great local amenities for lunches
- Regular rewards and celebrations for a job well done!
If you’re keen to start a career within marketing, are driven, eager to learn and want to strive for success, then this is a great opportunity! Send across your CV and/or a covering letter or speak with Joe at KPJ Group on 01457 861511 for more information – we look forward to hearing from you!