£23,400 - £29,120 per annum
We’re hiring for a Bench Hand Joiner to join a specialist joinery manufacturer based in Hyde, Tameside. As part of a team of skilled carpenters and joiners who are experts in the interpretation and execution of specialist interior joinery, you’ll be working in a first-class manufacturing facility producing bespoke furniture, as well as travelling throughout Manchester and London to carry out installation work.
What’s on offer?
- £23,400 – £29,120 per annum
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Digs paid for & £25 food allowance
- Opportunities for overtime
- Pension scheme
- Further training to improve skills & efficiency
What will you be doing as a Bench Joiner?
- Estimating the materials needed for each job and producing cutting lists
- Selecting wood that’s suitable for each bespoke project, measuring and marking up ahead of cutting
- Manufacturing and installing items such as reception desks, booth seating, decorative wall panels and ceiling features
- Working to production schedules
- Using hand and power tools safely and efficiently
What do you need?
- 3+ years’ working experience as a Joiner
- Solid working knowledge of manufacturing timber joinery products
- The ability to confidently set and use workshop machinery such as panel saw, planer and thicknesser, without supervision
- A good understanding of technical drawings, materials, sizes, colours and finishes
- Good coordination skills and excellent attention to details
If you’re looking to advance your career at a bespoke joinery manufacturers in Tameside, then apply today for consideration or speak with Bobbie at KPJ Group for more information.