£30,000 - £40,000 per annum + Bonus
Are you ambitious with a strong and determined approach who can lead and motivate a team as part of a varied and dynamic management role?
We’re hiring for a Branch Manager who possesses good warehouse and sales skills to work within a fast-paced distribution company based at their new modern show room in the Oldham/Greater Manchester area.
Supplying predominantly to the wholesale sector, sales volumes have increased significantly recently, so as part of their growth, they are looking for a Branch Manager to help ensure their team is managed effectively, and their customers receive the very best service.
What’s on offer?
- Salary: £30,000 – £40,000
- Bonus dependant on experience
- Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
- New, modern facility with the latest technology and equipment
- Casual dress, friendly clean working environment
- Opportunity to establish yourself within a fast-growing business
- Free onsite parking
What will you be doing as a Branch Manager?
- Managing the day to day operation of a busy branch, responsible for overseeing warehouse, trade counter and sales operations
- Motivating the branch team, resulting in targets being exceeded, whilst creating a positive culture for individuals to grow and develop
- Dealing with orders and enquiries received from customers who attend the branch, over the phone and online, and offering direct assistance to customers
- Adopting a pro-active approach to maximise sales to existing customers
- Work with management to identify and deliver a growth strategy
- Maintaining all product information and setting supply chain / stock control procedures
- Ensuring suitable housekeeping and cleanliness of the warehouse is maintained
- Proactively maintaining up to date technical knowledge of all products sold, ensuring that product knowledge is kept up to date
- Assisting with employee training, development, and engagement
- Meeting with suppliers and negotiating pricing /contracts
- Ensuring Health & Safety rules are adhered to and incidents are investigated
What do you need?
- At least 2 years’ experience leading/managing a team demonstrating the ability to motivate and inspire
- Experience driving sales, overseeing budgets, merchandising and managing stock
- Previous trade counter experience or similar
- The ability to carry out analysis to develop action plans and improve service level performance
- Experience working in an office environment and/or managing office personnel
- The ability to work quickly, accurately and consistently under pressure
What’s nice to have?
- Previous experience working with shelving, pallet racking, storage equipment etc.
If you’re someone who is always looking to maximise both the sales and profitability and would be interested in managing a busy branch to drive it’s growth, apply today for consideration or speak with Josh at KPJ Group for more information on 0161 249 8120.