£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We’re hiring for a CAD Design Engineer to join a growing specialist carpentry company based in Glossop, High Peak. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well-established family run company in a time of massive growth, who have almost tripled in size during the last two years.
What’s on offer?
- £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
- Monday – Thursday 7:00am – 5:00pm / Friday 1:00pm finish
- Flexible working hours are available
- Breakfast paid for by the company every morning
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities
- Working on a variety of unique, bespoke projects
- Family orientated business, friendly working environment
What will you be doing as a CAD Design Engineer?
- Designing one off bespoke pieces of solid oak carpentry
- Working on restoration projects for heritage sites and listed buildings
- Converting initial drawings into manufacturable designs for machining using CAD/Solidworks
- Designing work of solid oak bespoke kitchens, doors, panelling, staircases, floors etc.
What do you need?
- Experience working with CAD in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with Solidworks
- Thorough attention to detail
- The willingness to learn and develop within your role
- Experience working within a carpentry business using solid oak or other types of wood products would be advantageous
If you’re looking to advance your career within a carpentry company and like the idea of working on bespoke projects, then apply today or speak with Adam at KPJ Group for more information.