We’re hiring for a part-time Caretaker to join a public site based in Glossop on an ongoing contract. It will be the role of the Caretake to maintain the site to a high standard by carrying out basic repairs and cleaning duties.
What’s on offer?
- £9.25 per hour
- Part-time hours: 7am – 9am & 4pm – 5pm Thursday to Saturday / Monday 7am – 9am (11 hours per week)
- Ongoing contract
- Immediate start
What will you be doing as a Caretaker?
- Ensuring cleaning, repairs and maintenance are undertaken in accordance with agreed protocols & time frames
- Litter picking of external areas and emptying bins
- Keeping all supplied company assets in a good condition in line with the company policies and reporting to your Supervisor/Manager where damages occur
- Acting as the key holder to open and close the gates
What do you need?
- To be based locally to Glossop
- Previous experience as a Groundworker/Caretaker/Cleaner/Labourer or similar
- Motivated individual with a can-do attitude
- Ideally good customer service skills as this is a public facing role
If you’re looking for part-time work in the Glossop area, apply today for consideration or speak with Symon at KPJ Group for more information.