We’re hiring for a CNC Machinist to join an established engineering business based in Oldham, Greater Manchester who are pursuing exciting plans for future growth. You’ll play a key role in safely setting and operating Milling OR Turning CNC machinery and producing high standard machined components.
What’s on offer?
- Between £13.50 – £15.00 per hour (flexible)
- Full-time 37.5 hours per week
- 3 different shifts available:
- Day shifts (7:30 am – 15:30 pm Monday-Friday)
- Rotating shifts with 21% shift premium (6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6 Monday-Friday)
- Night shift with 33% shift premium (8:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday-Friday)
- Overtime available (time and a half through the week / double time Sunday)
What will you be doing as a CNC Machinist?
- Following engineering diagrams and drawings
- Assisting and setting up machines ensuring they are working to standard
- Carrying out regular machine maintenance
- Ensuring manufacturing times are achieved
- Safely unloading machine components from machines
- Maintaining a safe workplace by following health and safety procedures
What do you need?
- Apprentice trained time served engineer
- Experience with Heidenhein machine controls (any experience with Fanuc or Siemens an advantage)
- Previous experience working in a medium to heavy engineering role
- Good problem solving skills
- The ability to work in a safe and productive manner
- Good communication skills along with the ability to work well in a team
If you’re an experienced CNC Machinist and would be interested in joining an established engineering business, then apply today for consideration or speak with Adam at KPJ Group for more information.