£34,000 - £35,400 per year
Are you an experienced CNC Machinist looking for a new opportunity? We are currently seeking a skilled individual to join one of the most reputable companies in the engineering industry at their Bredbury site.
In this role you will play a crucial role in machining components to technical drawings and specifications, contributing to the ongoing success of the business whilst developing your career in a supportive and dynamic work environment.
What’s on offer?
- £34,000 – £35,400 per year
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hours per week
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- 4% employer pension contribution
- Life assurance policy (3 x annual salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Free onsite parking
What will you be doing as a CNC Machinist?
- Machining components to technical drawings and specifications
- Setting up and operating CNC machines
- Manufacturing components from engineering drawings while adhering to company quality procedures
- Performing self-inspection of your own work
- Conducting preventative and general maintenance checks
- Ensuring compliance with HSE legislation at all times
What do you need?
- Minimum 5 years of experience operating CNC machines
- Must have an engineering apprenticeship or similar
- Previous experience within the oil and gas industry (preferred)
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Proficiency in setting and operating CNC machines, particularly mill turn
- Capability to edit and prove out CNC programmes
- Skill in using a range of measuring equipment such as micrometres and verniers
- Familiarity with Fanuc or Mazatrol is advantageous
This is the perfect opportunity for any experienced project engineer looking to take the next step in their career. If you possess the experience and skillset that we are looking for, get in touch with Gabby today for more information on 01457 861511.