We’re hiring for a CNC Miller to join a worldwide, family run engineering firm based in Dukinfield. You’ll be working on high tech machinery as part of a well-established manufacturer who are currently experiencing massive growth.
What’s on offer?
- £16 – £22.50 per hour
- Various day shifts available
- Overtime opportunities available at enhanced rates
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee incentive program
- Onsite parking
What will you be doing as a CNC Miller?
- Setting and programming a variety of large 3 and 5 axis CNC milling machines running on either Heidenhain or Mazatrol
- Producing products to a tight tolerance for the aerospace industry
- Working with Bespoke products for low volume, high quality, hard metals
- Maintaining equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements detailed by production engineering, following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Preparing materials for machining, deburring, cleaning of work area
What do you need?
- Time served CNC engineer working on large CNC milling machinery
- The ability to edit and programme using Heidenhain controls
- Experience of working with a variety of materials and bespoke products
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to edit and programme using Mazatrol is desirable
If you’re interested in joining a well-recognised engineering group, then apply today for consideration or speak with Gabby at KPJ Group for more information.