An opportunity has become available for a customer service professional to join a large Stockport based Head Office. The company are a large national charity with more than 650 facilities across the UK and due to continued success are expanding their Stockport Head Office.
They are currently hiring for a Customer Care Advisor to join their large payroll team as part of the customer care department which is a vital part of the HR, Recruitment and Payroll function of the company.
What’s on offer?
- £9.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday 9:00 – 5:00 with half hour lunch
- Joining a national charity who support individuals with mental health & learning disabilities
- Career progression and training available
- Health scheme for you and immediate family
- Excellent public transport links
- Online benefits for several high street stores
- Company pension
- Paid paternity leave
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Carers leave up to 5 days per annum
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Permanent full-time position (37.5 hours per week)
- Free life assurance
- Access to an Employee Relations Advisor to receive confidential aid & advice
What will you be doing as a Customer Care Advisor?
- Receiving inbound calls from internal employees regarding payroll
- Assessing each call and the urgency
- Actioning queries and allocating reference numbers
- Resolving customer queries, issues and requests regarding payroll
- Liaising with internal departments to help resolve issues
- Providing excellent customer service over the phone to internal callers
- General administration duties, ensuring that calls and emails are responded to within agreed time scales
What do you need?
- Previous customer service experience, especially with inbound calls
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft words and excel.
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Ideally knowledge and experience of payroll
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team who are always developing their members of staff. For more information speak with Carla at KPJ Group or apply today for consideration.