£30,0000 - £35,000 per annum
An opportunity has become available for a Customer Service Advisor / Production Planner to join a global manufacturer based in the High Peak. The company design and manufacture their product and have more than 270 sites worldwide. You will be joining the logistics team reporting into the Customer Service Manager.
You’ll be managing all aspects of customer service to achieve the forecasted sales orders and on-time deliveries to the customer base via effective production planning process on a highly complex manufacturing plant.
What’s on offer?
- £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
- Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:00pm / early finish Friday (possible flexible hours)
- Casual dress code
- Wellness programmes
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Sick pay
What will you be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
- Receiving and verifying customer schedules and providing order confirmations
- Analysing customer schedules/orders to understand and highlight significant variation and risks
- Liaising with customers to understand their needs and reasons for change to requirements
- Building and maintaining a strong working relationship with all customers including regular telephone contact and face to face meetings
- Supporting a strong link to production areas including regular, up to date, information feeds and quick reaction to customer and production related issues
- Generating and distributing op cards to production as required to meet current production cell needs
- Implementing and maintaining visual plans
- Ensuring that production plans reflect the up-to-date needs of the customer at all times
- Highlighting any risks to financial achievements
- Providing daily requirements data and status reports to meet business needs
- Monitoring and reporting delivery performance
- Monitoring turnover achieved and adjusting plans where possible/necessary to ensure that plant turnover is met
What do you need?
- The ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills and coordination of sales orders
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft packages, especially Excel
- The ability to demonstrate previous experience in an administration / customer service / production planning role or similar
- The ability to organise and coordinate orders for production, suppliers liaising with internal and external parties
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing, engineering, or production environment
This is a great opportunity for someone with the right experience who is looking to progress their career within a global manufacturer. If you’re interested in this opportunity, apply today for consideration or speak with Carla at KPJ Group for more information.