£40,000 - £50,000 per year
A leading provider of bespoke conveyors are looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join them at their state-of-the-art facility based in Worsley, Manchester.
With a strong focus on innovation and quality, this role offers the chance to work on cutting-edge projects and contribute to the ongoing success of this vibrant, industry leading team.
What’s on offer?
- £40,000 – £50,000 per year
- Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm (early finish on Fridays)
- Performance related bonus scheme (up to 10% of first annual salary)
- Employer pension contribution scheme
- Life Assurance policy
- Healthcare cashback programme
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free onsite parking
What will you be doing as a Design Engineer?
- Designing customised conveying systems to meet specific requirements
- Developing models and drawings of products using AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor
- Creating detailed Bills of Materials
- Generating comprehensive drawing packs for reference and production purposes
- Collaborating with the Purchasing and Manufacturing departments when necessary
- Engaging in communication with customers, subcontract manufacturers, and the Site installation team
- Enhancing the design of existing products for continuous improvement
What do you need?
- Previous experience as a Design Engineer
- A knowledge of AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor
- A strong understanding of mechanical assemblies & manufacturing techniques
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programmes
If you’re an experienced Design Engineer looking to be a part of a forward thinking company that thrives on delivering a first class service, apply now or speak with Josh at KPJ Group for more information on 01457 861511.