£32,000 - £36,000 per annum
We’re hiring for a Design Engineer to join a dynamic design team at a large equipment manufacturer based in Heywood, Rochdale. You’ll be joining the UK’s leading provider of paint finishing equipment for the automotive, aerospace, and industrial manufacturing sectors. Their aim is to provide innovative and high-quality solutions to allow the most energy and process efficient manufacturing for the paint finishing sector.
What’s on offer?
- £32,000 – £36,000 per annum
- 8:00 am – 5:30 pm OR 7:30 am – 5:00 pm / 2:30 pm finish on Fridays
- Development program
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company social events
What will you be doing as a Design Engineer?
- Working in a team of six designers, and within an experienced wider team, creating Inventor assemblies using sheet steel
- Working with multi-level BOM – creating BOM for mechanical components
- Creating GA drawings
- Occasional site surveys, visits and overnight stays
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team to integrate elements of electrical and pneumatic systems
- Liaising with Contractors for mains services (Gas, Electric, Water, Compressed air) and builders works (Roof holes, floor pits)
- Creating model assemblies from a library of standard parts, creating bespoke parts when required
- Liaising with the manufacturing department and external sub-contract manufacturing supplier
What do you need?
- Proficient in Autodesk 2D ACAD & 3D Inventor
- Knowledge and experience working within Vault is beneficial
- Ideal background within sheet metal
- Flexibility to carry out occasional visits to site and overnight stays
If you’re looking to join a dynamic design team at a specialist equipment manufacturer, then apply today with your up-to-date CV for consideration or speak with Josh at KPJ Group for more information.