We’re hiring for a Electrical Assembler to join an electronics manufacturer based in Droylsden, Tameside. With ten sites across the globe, they are well established and recognised in the industry for their innovation and bespoke products.
What’s on offer?
- £11.42 – £11.92 per hour
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30 (early finish on Fridays)
- 23 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Quarterly & yearly bonuses
- Employer pension contribution scheme
- On-site parking
- Christmas shutdown period
What will you be doing as an Electrical Assembler?
- Utilising manual dexterity for soldering, crimping, and using general hand assembly tools
- Reading, interpreting, and working from engineering drawings
- Handling process materials safely to prevent degradation
- Identifying various components used in the assembly process
- Operating computerised assembly, test, stock control systems
- Assembling optical units, wiring looms, cables, electro-mechanical assemblies, and finished products in line with company standards
- Ensuring materials’ integrity and quality meet required standards
- Conducting tests or calibrations using a range of company-specific processes and equipment
- Ensuring the integrity and quality of products before passing them to the next stage
- Performing packing operations
- Working in all production areas using various processes
- Adhering to company standards, procedures, and H&S regulations at all times
- Identifying hazards and reporting incidents as per company H&S procedures
- Properly use and store PPE and RPE
- Undertaking any additional duties within capabilities as required
What do you need?
- Previous experience within an assembly role
- Familiar with computer based processes
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths & English
- A knowledge of mechanical and electronic processes
- NVQ Level 3 or higher (desirable)
This is a great chance to develop your career with a team of caring professionals. If you possess the experience and skillset that we are looking for, apply today for consideration or speak with Adam at KPJ Group for more information on 01457 861511.