We’re hiring for an Electrical Assembler to join a busy department at a fast growing, market leading manufacturer based in Glossop Joining a supportive team, you will be responsible for electrical sub-assemblies and wiring of finished goods competently and to a high standard.
What’s on offer?
- £29,307 per annum
- Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm (early finish on Fridays)
- Regular overtime available
- Immediate start
- Free onsite parking
- The opportunity to develop yourself within a stable, growing business
What will you be doing as an Electrical Assembler?
- Building up electrical sub-assemblies for conveyors and other devices
- Completing the final electrical assembly and test of conveyors and other devices
- Working effectively as part of the whole assembly team, assisting trainees and new starters to learn required product knowledge and electrical assembly techniques
- Assisting with control of electrical materials within the workshop
- Provide design ideas and suggestions for the continuous improvement of electrical components and brackets
- General maintenance of electrical items in the workshop, including lights, small equipment and so on
What do you need?
- Level 3 Electrical qualification with a minimum of two years’ experience
- Proven experience in working within a workshop / warehousing environment
- Excellent housekeeping, a “real pride in the job”
- A positive can do attitude excellent time keeping and attendance to work
- Confidence, enthusiasm, self-motivation & determination
- Attention to detail – accurate and methodical in work.
If you have previous electrical assembly experience and would be interested in joining this fast-growing, market leading business apply now or speak with Mataya at KPJ Group for more information.