Are you an experienced Electrical Fitter? We have an opportunity with a pioneer in the bedding and furniture industry at their site based in Trafford Park.
We’re looking for individuals who have served time as an apprentice to join this industry leading enterprise with immediate effect.
What’s on offer?
- £36,000 per year
- Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Early finish on Fridays
- Employer pension contribution scheme
- Free onsite parking
What will you be doing as an Electrical Fitter?
- Liaising with the controls department to convert wiring schemes into cable schedules
- Enabling the build and assembly of world-class machinery, working with a range of electrical components of varying sizes
- Overseeing machine electrical installations and initial testing internationally
- Working to engineering drawings (both electrical & mechanical) and using Electrical Engineering processes in assembly and fitting
- Working with machine controls, electrical drives, and other mechanical and electrical systems
- Managing cable containment including tray work, trunking, etc
- Completing a first phase test on all machines before they leave the factory, involving the initial power up, programming of Variable Speed Inverters, and PLC communication network test
What do you need?
- Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering
- BTEC ONC or equivalent qualification
- Working experience in a manufacturing/assembly environment.
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft Office programmes
- Experienced in working with machine controls, electrical drives, and other mechanical and electrical systems
If you’re an experienced Electrical Fitter looking to join a thriving business that is prepared to invest in your development, apply today for consideration or speak with Gail at KPJ Group for more information on 01457 861511.