£27,000 - £32,000 per annum
Do you have mechanical fault-finding knowledge and have experience within manufacturing?
We’re hiring for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer based in Buxton to join an ever-growing specialised engineering and manufacturing company.
The company supplies a range of different products across the globe and pride themselves on their expert manufacturing abilities.
What’s on offer?
- £27K – £32K per annum
- Additional call out payment of £1.3K
- 2 rotating shifts 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00
- Call out on nights and weekends available
What will you be doing as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer?
- Mechanical fault finding, maintaining and repairing hydraulics and pneumatics, pumps and compressors
- Working with controls, switch gears, sensors, relays, inverters, motors and servos
- Wiring Plc’s Siemens, Fanuc, Mazatrols and Mazaks
- Installation, maintaining and repairing a variety of machinery equipment including CNC machines & toolroom equipment, moulding machines and hydraulic presses (100Tonne +)
- Working with schematics, wiring, electronic circuits
- Preforming electronic repairs and fault-finding down to component level (CCI boards)
- Working with thermionic valves and high voltage radyne induction heaters
- Tracing large test boards for broken PCB tracks
- Using scopes for fault-finding in both analogue and digital circuits
What do you need?
- Experience in manufacturing/precision engineering
- Experience in SMT PCB repair
- NVQ Level 3 Electro/Technical Engineering
- ONC Electrical or Electronic Engineering
If you are interested in joining this growing specialist engineering team and contributing to their on-going success, apply today or speak with Gail for more information on 01457 861511.