£27,000 - £32,000 per annum
We’re hiring for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a fast-paced production environment at a leading manufacturer based in the High Peak. A key focus of the role will be on breakdown diagnosis to help ensure the smooth continuance of production.
You will be working on a variety of equipment including robots, electronic guided trucks, weighers, and conveyors. The foundations of the company are based upon the consistent quality of production, so it’s paramount that the equipment is maintained to a high standard.
What’s on offer?
- £27,000 – £32,000 per annum
- Rotating shifts:
- 6:00 am-2:00 pm Monday – Thursday, 6:00 am – 12:30pm Fridays
- 2:00 pm -10:00 pm Monday – Thursday, 2:00 pm – 7:30 pm Fridays
- Overtime often available
- Progression within the company
- Stable, well-established manufacturer
What will you be doing as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer?
- Completing breakdowns on a wide range of machinery including robot pickers, electronic guided trucks, check weighers, multi-head weighers, metal checks and conveyors to ensure the smooth continuance of production
- Both reactive and preventative maintenance of machines
- Troubleshooting technical issues and supporting the operational team to resolve any issues
- Supporting, suggesting and implementing improvements (Safety, Technology, Process)
- Project work (design through to installation)
What do you need?
- Qualified to level 3 as a minimum (NVQ/BTEC/ONC)
- MUST have an Electrical qualification
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
- Experience in fault finding and breakdowns
- The ability to read electrical schematics /drawings
- The role will be fast-paced and challenging therefore you must have an adaptable and flexible attitude and approach, and be able to keep your calm under pressure
What’s nice to have?
- Panel wiring experience
- Experience with PLC’s
If you’re experienced in the maintenance of a variety of machinery and are interested in joining a leading manufacturer, apply today for consideration or speak with Josh at KPJ Group for more information on 0161 249 8120.