We’re hiring for a Facilities Assistant to join an electronics manufacturer based in Droylsden, Tameside. With ten sites across the globe, they are well established and recognised in the industry for their innovation and bespoke products.
This is a very hands-on role and would best suit someone who has a background in new installation activities and planned preventative maintenance.
What’s on offer?
- £11.09 per hour + overtime
- Full-time permanent job
- 36 hours per week – early finish Fridays (8am – 4:30pm)
- Free on-site parking
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (rising with length of service)
- Pension scheme
What will you be doing as a Facilities Assistant?
- Performing planned preventative maintenance tasks as required including PAT testing and LEV inspections
- Supporting manufacturing in the installation of new plant and services
- Supporting with the maintenance of motor vehicles, fork lifts and powered site equipment
- Supporting the site facilities engineering staff
- Acting as first line support for building security systems
- Building maintenance and general up keep of the site
What do you need?
- Experience with maintenance, decorating and general building work required
- Experience working at heights
- Good problem solving and fault finding skills
- IT literate with good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Good organisational skills and self-motivated
- Qualified in PAT & LEV testing
- Plumbing experience
- Forklift licence
- CPCS licence
- Any trade qualifications
If you have experience with building maintenance and are interested in varied job role where no two days will be the same, then apply today or speak with our team for more information – we look forward to hearing from you!