A busy manufacturer in the High Peak are currently hiring for a Factory Operative to join their team on a full-time basis working night shifts. This role would best suit a person who is experienced working in fast-paced production environments, who is capable of carrying out manual labour.
What’s on offer?
- £24,000 per annum
- Hours of work: Sunday to Friday 10:00 pm – 6:00 am (Rotating day shifts also available)
- Overtime is often available and paid after 40 hours
- Immediate start
- Onsite canteen and staff parking
- Staff discount
What will you be doing as a Factory Operative?
- Handling heavy goods throughout the production process
- Mixing ingredients to form powders which are then pressed into goods
- Working on a busy production line operating machinery
- Moving goods safely around the factory ready for dispatch
- General tidying up and any other ad-hoc duties as and when required
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a production environment would be preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
- Must be physically fit as heavy lifting and long periods standing could be required
- Punctuality and reliability are essential
- Good literacy & numeracy skills
- Access to your own transport would be beneficial but not essential
If you have any questions about the role, please speak with Symon at KPJ Group or send your up to date CV for consideration – we look forward to hearing from you!