KPJ Group are working with a manufacturer of plastic compounds in the High Peak who are currently looking for an experienced FLT Driver to join their yard team (day & night shifts available).
Boasting a new despatch yard and several new machines recently installed on site, this opportunity offers longevity and stability.
What’s on offer?
- Rate of pay: £9.23 – £10.66 per hour
- Day shift hours: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday-Thursday / 7:00 am – 1:00 pm Friday
- Night shift hours: 6.00 pm – 4.00 am Monday – Friday
- Plenty of overtime available at good rates
- Free onsite parking
- Discount at 1000’s of stores nationwide
- 4X annual salary for death in service
- Training & Performance reviews
What will you be doing as the Yard Operative?
- You will be quality checking products before despatch and on inbound delivery
- Transporting pallets through a factory environment using FLT
- Loading & Unloading of delivery trucks in a timely and safe manor
- Reporting stock shortages, stock management and stock allocation
- Keeping the yard clean and hazard free
- Decanter products into smaller containers for use in factory
What do you need?
- FLT license – In-house trained will not suffice, needs to be RTITB Certified or similar
- SAP/MRP or similar information management systems advantageous
- Goods In & Despatch experience
- Stock Checking and Stock Management
- Experience with HGV is highly sought after but not essential
If you are looking to join a well reputed company who have their employee’s safety at the forefront of every decision, then this is the place for you. For more information speak with Symon at KPJ Group on 0161 249 8120.