An established manufacturer are now hiring for an experienced FLT Driver to join their team in Glossop. You will be working in a busy environment so you must have experience on the trucks as speed and accuracy are essential in this role.
What’s on offer?
- £27,269 per annum
- Overtime available at weekends at enhanced rates
- Rotating shifts: 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (rising each year with length of service)
- Onsite parking and canteen
- Excellent staff discounts
- Annual performance and salary reviews
- Brilliant career progression opportunities (Team Leader, Production Supervisor)
What will you be doing as a FLT Driver?
- Moving goods safely and accurately around the factory & warehouse
- Keeping your working area safe and clear from hazards
- Operating machinery to assist with production
- General yard & warehouse duties as and when required
- Understanding written & verbal instructions and effectively communicating with your work colleagues
What will you need?
- Previous manufacturing experience highly advantageous
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience operating a truck
- Excellent work ethic and punctuality
- Flexibility, as you may be asked to work different shift patterns from time to time
- Good communication and team working skills
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety policies
If you have a valid counterbalance licence and would like to join a well-established manufacturer with fantastic rates of pay, then apply now or speak with Mataya at KPJ Group for more information.