We’re hiring for a Heading Machine Operator to join a global supplier of specialist aerospace components based in the Glossop area. This leading manufacturer are people oriented and dedicated to investing in their staff by offering thorough training and development to enhance their team’s skill sets.
What’s on offer?
- £33,500 per annum (flexible experience dependant)
- Monday – Thursday 8.00 am – 5.00 pm / Friday 8.00 am – 1.00 pm
- Onsite parking
What will you be doing as a Heading Machine Operator?
- Monitoring the production output to ensure substandard product is minimal and rectified going forward
- Ensuring that components processed within your area meet the specified standards
- Ensuring all production records are completed accurately as required
- Ensuring products are made within high quality specifications as per customer’s drawings
- Complying with the site H&S requirements at all times
- Ensuring your workspace is kept safe at all times and is kept in a clean and tidy condition
- Attending H&S meetings when required and contribute to the culture of continuous improvement
What do you need?
- Heading machine experience is essential
- A-C in English & Maths GCSE or equivalent
- Experience working within an engineering manufacturing environment
- IT literate
- Well organised with the ability to plan your day
- The ability to work without supervision & meet deadlines
- Reliability and flexibility
What’s nice to have?
- Experience working within the aerospace industry is desirable
The company pride themselves on their success being down to their people, with a strong emphasis on teamwork. If you’ve worked on heading machinery and are looking for that next career move, this could be it. Apply today for consideration or speak with Gail at KPJ Group for more information.