£24,000 - £24,500 per year
We are currently looking for a Heat Treatment Operative to contribute to the success of a leading organization in the manufacturing industry at their site based in Sheffield. With a strong commitment to excellence and a focus on delivering high-quality products, this company is a key player in the manufacturing industry.
As a Heat Treatment Operative, you will play a crucial role in the receipt and despatch of material within our Heat Treatment Department, ensuring the highest standards of quality and safety.
What’s on offer?
- £24,000 – £24,500 per annum
- Mixed Shift Rotation
- Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:00pm
- Monday – Friday 1:00pm – 9:00pm
- Monday – Thursday 8:00pm – 6:00am
- 25 days holiday
- 4% employer pension contribution scheme
- Life assurance policy (3 x annual salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
What will you be doing as a Heat Treatment Operative?
- Ensuring traceability of material through the correct use of administration procedures for goods receipt and despatch
- Identifying material before and after heat treatment, reporting any anomalies to the charge-hand and/or heat treatment manager
- Making-up and breaking down chargers in accordance with heat treatment reports
- Performing straightening and brinelling tasks, meeting deadlines to fulfil customer demand
- Adhering to the company’s health, safety and environment policies
- Following the company’s safe systems of work and procedures to ensure the safety of yourself and others, reporting any near misses or environmental incidents to the heat treatment manager
What do you need?
- A knowledge of various metal grades
- Licenses for craning & slinging, side loader & FLT
- Basic knowledge of heat treatment processes
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for quality and safety with the experience and skillset that we are looking for, apply today for consideration or get in touch with Meg at KPJ Group for more information.