We’re hiring for an experienced Import Administrator to join a world leading design and manufacturing company based in Droylsden, Tameside on a part-time basis. With ten sites across the globe, they are well established and recognised in the industry for their innovation and bespoke products.
You will be joining the company initially on a fixed-term 12-month contract, working in the repairs and service department, however this could turn permanent for the right person.
What’s on offer?
- Up to £24,000 per annum (pro rata £12.82 per hour)
- 22 hours per week, must be available for core days between Monday – Thursday.
- 12-month fixed term contract (leading to a permanent job for the right person)
- Free on-site parking
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (rising with length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Christmas shutdown period
What will you be doing as a Import Administrator?
- The role will involve a range of administration duties within the repairs and service department, along with liaising with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Ensuring that all returns are logged correctly once received into the return department
- You will be responsible for import delivery notes
- Ensuring reports and relevant paperwork are logged correctly
- Ensuring correct paperwork is submitted and logged for HMRC
- Supporting the repairs and service team with a range of administration tasks
What do you need?
- Experience of office administration in a busy office with good knowledge and understanding of administration duties
- Knowledge and experience within a similar role, e.g. service/ repairs/ import/ export/ shipping/ customs would be preferred
- The ability to prioritise and manage your own workflow
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong data input skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
If you’re a strong administrator and think you have the ability to support a busy repairs department with their administration, then we’d love to hear from you. Apply today for consideration or speak with Carla at KPJ Group for more information on 0161 249 8120.