£21,000 - £24,000 (OTE £28K-£34K)
We’re hiring for a Sales Executive to join a nationwide B2B service provider based in Hazel Grove, Stockport. Building strong relationships with their clients to make their lives easier, they have one of the UK’s largest coverages for their industry meaning that the majority of their leads are inbound or from existing business.
This role would best suit a dynamic salesperson who is looking to develop and progress alongside the company’s exciting growth plans. With clear progression opportunities and the chance to control your own earning potential, you’ll be selling a much needed service to the construction industry as part of a vibrant, supportive, and successful sales team.
What’s on offer?
- £21,000 – £24,000 + uncapped commission & bonuses (OTE £28K-£34K)
- 37-hour working week Monday – Friday (no weekends or evenings)
- Potential to progress into an account management role within 12-months (OTE £35K+)
- Vibrant, modern sales office with various incentives and rewards
- Multiple warm sales opportunities and control of your own earning potential
- Company pension contribution
- Onsite and offsite training opportunities
- Health & Wellness programmes
- Company events & social hours
- Free onsite parking
What will you be doing as a Sales Executive?
- Dealing with inbound calls and online leads, identifying customer needs, finding appropriate solutions and managing the enquiry pipeline and follow up process
- Making development calls to warm and lapsed companies to develop your own portfolio
- Client negotiation, quotation, and drafting proposals
- Maintaining exceptional service levels and identifying commercial opportunities to maximize account growth
- Negotiating pricing and sourcing appropriate suppliers from an approved supplier list
What do you need?
- Previous B2B sales experience selling a service
- Strong relationship building skills with an adaptable and professional personality
- The willingness to go above and beyond to ensure your clients receive the best service
- A proactive approach when dealing with inbound leads
- Strong work ethic with integrity at your core
- Good collaboration skills; knowing the importance of working together to get the job done
- Someone with the aspiration to progress in your career and the eagerness to earn
If you’re keen to join a vibrant sales office where your performance matters alongside a supportive team to help you achieve your goals, then this is a brilliant opportunity. For more information about this position speak with Carla at KPJ Group or apply today for consideration.