One of the leading companies in plastic manufacturing are looking for a Machine Operator to join their vibrant, forward-thinking team based in Failsworth, Manchester.
What’s on offer?
- £13.62 – £15.84 per hour
- Rotating shifts
- 6:00am – 2:00pm / 2:00pm – 10:00pm / 10:00pm – 6:00am
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Overtime available (paid at enhanced rate)
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Free pizza on payday
- Monthly prize draw for £250 vouchers
- Employee pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
What will you be doing as a Machine Operator?
- Ensuring accurate usage of raw materials as per laboratory formulations
- Monitoring, running, and troubleshooting production lines to maintain quality and safety standards
- Managing movement, weighing, and recording of finished products and packaging in the Robot Area
- Performing timely decanting/relabelling tasks in alignment with customer requirements
- Handling material movement to/from stores and utilising part pallets when necessary
- Maintaining clean workspaces, ensuring good stock rotation, and accurately labelling pallets
- Conducting re-labelling and restacking of finished products as needed
- Accurately recording material transactions using the CS3 network and issuing packaging materials
- Carrying out Despatch/RM FLT driver responsibilities periodically
- Managing movement, weighing, and recording of finished goods and packaging in the Bagging Area
- Executing decanting/relabelling tasks and handling material movement to/from stores
- Properly disposing of ‘reject’ material when necessary
- Maintaining clean workspaces, using part pallets, and conducting daily FLT checks on equipment
What do you need?
- An understanding of quality, environmental & health and safety management systems
- The ability to identify, assess and communication issues and drive solutions
This is the perfect opportunity to develop your craft and apply yourself with a business that is committed to your progression. Apply today for consideration or speak with Meg at KPJ Group for more information.