£21,000 - £24,000 per annum
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join our recruitment agency on Glossop High Street. Working with our experienced and vibrant recruitment team, you’ll be responsible for engaging with our customers both online and offline to help bring our business to life. Your role will be hands-on, varied, and you’ll have the freedom to implement your own ideas.
What are we offering?
- £21,000 – £24,000 per annum
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday (early finish on Fridays)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
- The option to buy and sell your holidays
- ‘Fun Fridays’ on the last Friday of each month (dress down, team lunch, drinks etc.)
- Free gym membership
- Parking permit for town centre car parks
- Christmas & Summer parties
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular rewards and celebrations for a job well done!
What will you be doing as a Marketing Coordinator?
- Supporting our consultants by writing attractive job adverts and promoting them on various online platforms
- Creating graphics and content for social media and scheduling campaigns
- Managing our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Providing content updates to our website and responding to website enquiries
- Updating third party websites to ensure a consistent look and feel of our brand
- SEO activities to increase search engine rank, website visitors and to generate leads
- Sending out regular email marketing campaigns to our candidates and clients
- Building email templates and producing engaging content
- Assisting with the design and distribution of print media (i.e. client brochures, flyers)
- Market research exercises to identify new sales leads for our consultants
- Staying up-to-date on recruitment trends and competitor activity
- Data entry on our CRM system and other general admin duties
What do we need from you?
- Marketing degree / qualification or 2+ years’ experience in a marketing role
- Previous experience managing a business social media account preferred
- A real passion for marketing; you’ll need to be creative, analytical, and ambitious
- Knowledge of WordPress, Mailchimp, Canva, Adobe Photoshop beneficial
- Any experience within HR / recruitment would be advantageous
- Excellent English language writing skills (GCSE A-B or equivalent in English preferred)
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to cope with the demands of accurate data entry and maintenance
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to thoroughly check your work
We’re very focused when it comes to providing the very best service and are extremely proud of our 5-star rating on Google. If you think you’ve got what it takes to continue to develop our brand then apply now or speak with Joe at KPJ Group for more information.