We’re hiring for a Marketing Graduate to join the marketing team of a worldwide manufacturing company based in Droylsden, Tameside. With ten sites across the globe, this company are well established and recognised within in the industry for their innovation and bespoke products.
You’ll be supporting the Marketing team to deliver its objectives across digital and traditional communication channels, in order to grow sales profitably.
What’s on offer?
- £21,500 per annum
- Hybrid working: up to two days remote working per week
- Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm / early finish Friday (36 hours per week)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising with length of service)
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
What will you be doing as a Marketing Graduate?
- Assisting in the transfer and development of website content, from the existing multilingual elcometer.com website to a new Magento based website
- Checking product technical information is accurate and up to date in all languages across digital media
- Assisting with the integration of new language translations into digital media, including proofreading all material, to ensure it is 100% accurate before it is published
- Assisting with product photography and the management of the product image library, to ensure all images are technically correct, good quality and current
- Producing monthly reports, encompassing website analytics, social media, lead generation and keyword rankings across multiple languages
- Providing other support for marketing projects for major product, catalogue and website launches, ensuring a coordinated approach
What do you need?
- A degree in Marketing, English, Psychology or Graphic Design
- Grade B/6 or above in GCSE core subjects
- Good work ethic and resilience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable grammar and proofreading skills
- Demonstrable mathematical analysis skills
- Computer literate
If you have strong analytical skills and enjoy marketing / content creation and would be interested in joining a world leading electronics manufacturer then, apply today or speak with Carla at KPJ Group for more information – we look forward to hearing from you!