£30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus
We’re hiring for a creative Marketing Manager to join a newly established manufacturer based in Glossop who are experiencing exponential growth. The company are going from strength to strength and have recently recruited a team of managers across all departments to assist with the growth. They are now looking for a talented Marketing Manager to run the marketing team, assisting with growing and developing the department.
The company supply home furnishing including well-known brands and own labels, and with retail shops and a large online presence, they need a marketing expert to manage the growing demand whilst further developing the brand through various platforms. You’ll be assisting with putting together social media campaigns, managing and developing the marketing team, budgets, and customer engagement.
What’s on offer?
- £30,000 – £40,000 + Bonus
- Hours of work: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
- Brilliant career opportunities
- Fresh, dynamic and growing company
- Free onsite parking
- Newly appointment management team
What will you be doing as a Marketing Manager?
- Overseeing social media platforms (mainly Facebook & Instagram but they are open to others) and delegating ideas for content to the marketing assistant/social media manager
- Formulating paid media roadmaps and planning end to end campaigns across all business units in line with best practise and business requirements
- Working closely with the business on expansions relating to new product launches
- Driving growth through Paid Search, SEO, whilst piloting new potential channels
- Implementing and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Looking at seasonal trends (Valentines Day, Christmas, Mothers Day etc.) and helping to maximise sales potential
- Assisting with product listings, and producing creative (if not daring) content for Google /Facebook Ads
- Assisting with the production of engaging website content and helping with brand awareness
- Managing and developing the marketing team
What do you need?
- A minimum of 3 years strong media experience across multiple platforms in a B2C or ecommerce role
- Extensive knowledge of Social Media Marketing and experience within paid adverts
- Background using Google Ads
- Analytical mind-set with strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently and delegate task efficiently
- Experience with content writing and the ability to create website content and track performance
- The ability to demonstrate a creative flare; this could be from work / personal projects
- The ability to work under pressure; the company have seasonal busy periods so you’ll need to be able to organise and prioritise tasks
- The ability to spot upcoming trends to capitalise on these
With products ranging from fun and quirky, to elegant and high-end, there’s a huge range of exciting products that need your marketing knowledge to get them in front of the right people. If you’re interested in joining a passionate team to take full ownership of the company’s marketing, apply now for consideration or speak with Carla at KPJ Group for more information on 01457 861511.