We’re hiring for a Mechanical Assembler to join a busy department at a fast growing, market leading manufacturer based in Furness Vale, High Peak. This is a full-time permanent position, with further opportunities to grow and develop within the company.
What’s on offer?
- £12.50 per hour
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm / Friday 7.30am – 1.30pm
- Immediate start
- Free onsite parking
- The opportunity to grow and develop your own team
What will you be doing as a Mechanical Assembler?
- Building and assembling large specialist machinery and equipment used in various manufacturing environment
- Building sub-assemblies from drawings for all devices as required mechanically and electrically
- Testing and fault finding the machines when they are fully built
- Assisting with the control of materials within the workshop
- Liaising with the Manufacturing Manager on workflow and resource to ensure key KPI’s on quality and OTIF are met
What do you need?
- Previous experience with mechanical assembly
- A good level of communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience supervising / leading a team
- KPI driven and focused
- Experience working on an assembly line
- The ability to suggest improvements to streamline the processes
If you have previous assembly and/or mechanical experience and would be interested in joining this fast-growing, market leading business. Apply now or speak with Josh at KPJ Group for more information.