Do you have excellent fault-finding abilities and thrive in a high-speed environment?
We are currently hiring for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join one of the world’s largest independent manufacturers based in Chapel-en-le-Frith on a permanent basis.
What’s on offer?
- £12.14 per hour
- Day shifts consisting of 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- Overtime opportunities
What will you be doing as a Mechanical Fitter?
- Responsible for fitting and assembling small to medium components such as crane windings, hoists and other mechanical equipment
- Building hoists and safely fitting hoists to beams
- Assembling and building lifting equipment, motors, drives, gearboxes and hoists to beams and other structures
- Complying with all safety norms and regulations of working
- Following all standard operating procedures of working
- Attending relevant training and development activities
What do you need?
- Experience of high-speed, high-volume production lines
- Ideally a time-served mechanical engineering apprenticeship
- Excellent diagnostic, fault-finding and problem-solving abilities
- A mechanical background and good general mechanical aptitude
- Experience of operating/maintaining in a busy manufacturing environment
If you are interested in joining this large and ever-growing team and contributing to their on-going success, then apply today or speak with Gail on 01457 861511 for more information. Apply Now