£10 - £12 per hour + Bonus
We’re hiring for an experienced MIG Welder to join a family run engineering company based in the High Peak. The company manufactures a range of products for merchandising such as shelving, racking and signs.
What’s on offer?
- £10 – £12 per hour + target related bonuses scheme
- Regular overtime opportunities
- Rotating shifts: 6am-2pm Mon-Fri / 2pm-12am Mon-Thur
- Full-time permanent job
- Well-established, stable, and growing manufacturer
What will you be doing as a MIG Welder?
- Working on a production line tack and spot welding
- Producing metal products according to customer specifications
- Using multiple welding machines to repair and maintain metal equipment and structures of various sizes
- Moving large metal goods around the production site with forklift trucks
What do you need?
- A minimum of 1 years MIG welding experience
- A minimum of 2 years forklift truck experience
- Production orientated
- Access to your own transport preferred due to location
- The ability to carry out basic Maths including additions, subtractions, multiplications & divisions
If you are interested in joining a fast-paced production environment with achievable targets and a great working environment, then apply today or speak with Symon for more information.