We’re hiring for an electrically biased Multi-Skilled Engineer to join a high performing manufacturer based in Whaley Bridge. You will be a key member of the engineering and diagnosis sector and will make a strong contribution to a busy and proactive company. Your role will involve using your own initiative and maintenance skills.
What’s on offer?
- £30,000 per annum
- Hours: Day shift: Monday – Thursday 8:00 pm – 5:00 pm / Friday 8:00 am – 3:45 pm Late shift: Monday 1:00 pm-10:00 pm /Friday 12:00 pm– 8:00 pm 20% shift increment is applicable when working a late shift
- 9-month contact
- Onsite training on site specific equipment
- Offsite training for regulatory and compliance requirements
- 30 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (pro rata)
What will you be doing as a Multi-Skilled Engineer?
- Lighting checks, replacement and repairs
- Diagnosing faults, fillers, cappers, conveyors, drive motors, pumps and automated control systems
- Completing maintenance documentation
- Completing of fixed wire rectification
- Assisting where necessary with mechanical breakdowns
- Locking off and tag off equipment for safe maintenance
- Using PLC machinery diagnosis
- Single phase breakdowns
- Three phase breakdowns
- Single and 3 phase installations
- Inverter drive diagnosis
What do you need?
- Must be a time served Electrical Engineer (single and 3 phase systems)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in similar production role
- In depth IEE knowledge
- Must be 18th Edition qualified
- PLC fault finding capability
- Based locally (within 15 miles)
If you are available for a 9-month contract and are 18th edition qualified then apply today for consideration or speak with Gail at KPJ Group for more information.