£41,000 - £42,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Electrician interested in joining a newly restructured, long standing company who are one of the UK’s leading food manufacturers?
The role involves working as part of a proactive maintenance team who pride themselves on their ability to not only find a quick solution to a problem to maintain production but to provide long term solutions to prevent the reoccurrence of an issue. You will be involved in both preventative and reactive maintenance and play a key role in production line improvements.
What’s on offer?
- £41,000 – £42,000
- Panama based shift pattern (06.00 – 18.00) (18.00 – 06.00)
- On site staff shop
- Subsidised canteen
- Free parking
What will you be doing as a Maintenance Electrician?
- Abiding by all environmental, health and safety requirements
- Undertaking risk assessments as required
- High level of contractor control through inductions, permit control, observation adherence to RAMS
- Managing and carrying out preventative maintenance programme for plant and equipment
- Carrying out unplanned maintenance and breakdown repair/failure
- Manage routine boiler and refrigeration checks
- Ensuring all statutory testing is carried out and records are kept up to date
- Assist process engineers with commissioning of new equipment
- Carry out health and safety assessments of new and existing equipment and liaise with process engineers to ensure safety procedures are communicated
- Equipment downtime is reduced via a proactive approach to maintaining equipment
- Initiate improvements in maintenance practices, systems and procedures leading to continuous improvements in reliability, quality, cost, GMP and customer service
- Assist with analysing effective repairs and maintenance spending
What do you need?
- Time-served apprentice background
- FMCG experience preferably in food
- Highly numerate and literate
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office
- Working knowledge of CCMS
- Conversant with engineering and manufacturing disciplines, CI, Lean, 5S
- Proactive in work ethic and a real passion for continuously using all engineering skills