We’re hiring for a Multi Skilled Shift Technician to join one of the UK’s leading, respected and oldest names in the British Brewery industry, based in Bredbury, Stockport. As a Multi-Skilled Technician, you will contribute to the achievement of the overall business success by providing engineering support to production teams across the operations you have responsibility for.
What’s on offer?
- £37,711 per annum
- Mon to Fri: 5:45 am – 1:45 pm / 7:00 am – 3:00 pm / 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm / 3:30 pm -11:30 pm
- Overtime available
- Christmas and Bank holiday shut down
- 22 days holiday, for the first year (rising to 27 days after the first year)
- 25% employee discount
- Discounts on food and accommodation
What will you be doing as a Multi Skilled Technician?
- Carrying out departmental duties as instructed by the Engineering Manager, supporting the production facility with reactive repairs, PPMs and continuous improvements
- Providing electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and process maintenance cover on a day-to-day basis on all production and site assets as indicated by the Maintenance Manager.
- Working as part of the Engineering Team with respect to engineering maintenance, repair, and continuous Improvement
- Proactively working to avoid unnecessary downtime, including repairs/changes prior to breakdowns
What do you need?
- Electrically time served with formal qualifications, ideally HNC
- String electrical and mechanical skills
- Must have worked in an FMCG environment
- Experience in a high-speed bottling, labelling, and packaging environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- Must have knowledge and experience of lean methods & tools
If you’re multi-skilled and interested in joining a leading British brewery based in Stockport, apply today for consideration or speak with Gail at KPJ Group for more information.