We’re hiring for an Administrator to join the head office of a large national charity based in Stockport who support individuals with mental health & learning disabilities. Joining a supportive department, you will working as part of an established, friendly team of Advisors to aid the regional services by ensuring that suitable support cover is provided from the Bank Staff as and when required.
What’s on offer?
- £19,000 – £20,000 per annum
- Flexible working hours (37.5 hours per week across five days)
- Online benefits for several high street stores
- Award winning non-profit organisation
- 5-minute walk from Stockport Bus & Train station
- Access to an Employee Relations Advisor to receive confidential aid & advice
- 28 days holiday
What will you be doing as an Administrator?
- Maintain spreadsheets for allocated areas nationally based on shift requests from services an updates
- Liaise with agencies on the Preferred Supplier List in a professional manner to log shifts, ensuring any agency usage is authorised with relevant managers prior to booking and issuing relevant purchase orders
- Ensure the accurate maintenance of the Staff database, including shift requests, staff contact details and staff availability
- Ensure that relief staff DBS renewals are actioned in a timely manner as directed by the Recruitment Compliance Administrator. This will involve telephone, email and letter correspondence to relief staff members
- Collate records on and review relief staff participation on a regular basis (every 6 months as per terms and conditions) to ensure that the relief staff employee list is accurate and up to date.
What do you need?
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within a busy office environment is preferred
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to organise and prioritise a busy workload including working under pressure to tight deadlines
What’s nice to have?
- A typing speed of at least 30 words per minute and document layout skills
This role is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is highly organised, professional and has the ability to prioritise tasks. If you’re interested in joining a national charity at their Stockport head office, then apply now for consideration or speak with Sarah at KPJ Group for more information.