An opportunity has become available to work for a local government-based company based in Macclesfield. The facility has 200 employees and they are looking for a Payroll Officer to join their office administration department.
You will be responsible for all payroll ensuring the functions of payroll are processed correctly for over 230 employees.
What’s on offer?
- Salary of £20,000 per annum
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays & Christmas leave
- Contributed private based pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Awarded for its high performance
What will you be doing as a Payroll Officer?
- Preparing monthly payroll
- Responding to all enquires in relation to payroll providing a high level of customer service
- Generating monthly reports on payroll to be presented to the Vice Finance Principle
- Accurately inputting payroll data into the company’s system
- Ensuring all employees pay is generated correctly including setting up new starters and leavers
- Supporting the HR department
- Producing a monthly payroll which includes calculations relating to pension, PAYE, and National Insurance to ensure payroll is accurate
What will you need?
- Previous experience working in a Payroll position
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience working with local government pension scheme
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
For more information speak with Carla on 01457 861511. Apply Now