We’re hiring for a Press Brake Operator who has previous sheet metal experience to join a family run precision sheet metal fabrication company based in Hyde, Tameside to program, set and operate press brake machines.
With two spacious and clean workspaces onsite, capacity for production is no issue and with a recent expansion in product range, this a great time to come on board and assist with the growth of the business.
What’s on offer?
- £11.50 – £13.00 per hour
- Monday to Thursday 7:15 am – 4:00 pm / 2:30 pm finish on a Friday
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (rising with service up to 36)
- Full-time permanent job
What will you be doing as a Press Brake Operator?
- Programming, setting and operating the press brake machines as required to a high level of safety, productivity, and to achieve the agreed bend accuracy and quality of customer orders
- Loading of materials on and off the press machines, either by crane or manually
- Marking up of pressed parts and assisting with assembly, packing and QC of final products
- Keeping the production area clean, safe and tidy at all times
- Communicating and liaising with the Directors on all working practices including health and safety issues
What do you need?
- Previous experience setting, operating and programming CNC machines
- Previous experience with Press Brake (Armada systems preferred) and general sheet metal experience
- Must be fully conversant with press brakes and guillotines
- Self-motivated, focused, reliable and enthusiastic