£25,000 - £30,000 per year
A Stockport-based manufacturing and installation company is seeking a skilled Press Brake Operator. Specialising in architectural envelopes for diverse sectors including Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, and more, this is a company that has experienced substantial growth and innovation.
What’s on offer?
- £25,000 – £30,000 per year
- Monday – Thursday 7:00am – 4:00pm
- Early finish on Fridays
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Overtime available (paid at enhanced rate)
- Annual salary review
- Paid company events
- Employee pension contribution scheme
- Private health care
- Paid lunches
What will you be doing as a Press Brake Operator?
- Operating the press brake machine, ensuring continuous operation for maximum productivity
- Producing orders on time and to the required quality standard
- Manoeuvring materials onto and off the press machines, either by crane or manual handling
- Setting up the machine by reviewing engineering drawings, programming, and making tooling changes
- Marking up pressed parts and packaging them appropriately
What do you need?
- Previous setting/operating experience
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Competency in the use of all forms of measuring equipment including verniers, rulers, angle measuring devices
- Able to work pro-actively and as part of a team to improve productivity and efficiency
- A knowledge of different metals (desirable)
- A background in Sheet Metal work (desirable)
If you’re interested in partnering with a dynamic team who contribute to cutting-edge projects whilst also leveraging your skills in a forward-thinking environment, we want to hear from you. Apply now or speak with Gabby at KPJ Group for more information on 01457 861511.