£18,000 - £21,000 per annum
We’re hiring for a Production Assistant to join a fresh, modern company which are experiencing exponential growth in the Glossop area. Operating within the wholesale and retail sectors, they have big plans to propel them into further success, recently undertaking a new venture which could generate millions in revenue.
This opportunity has excellent scope for progression. Whilst initially the role will rely heavily on someone having a hands-on approach with the products, the idea would be that you would progress into a senior /operational position in time.
What’s on offer?
- £18,000 – £21,000 starting salary with a view to increase after probation
- Hours of work: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
- Brilliant career opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Supportive hands-on management
What will you be doing as a Production Assistant?
- Monitoring orders and setting up the production line, communicating specific order requirements to the production team
- Ensuring the orders for the new production line are completed to a high standard
- Planning the orders and assessing the most efficient way to execute
- Ensuring high-volume orders are managed and completed efficiently
- Liaising with the Buying Manager on order status ensuring clear communication
- Helping to implement new processes and machinery for the new production line
- Determining manpower, equipment and materials needed to cover production demand
- Progressing and tracking workload through the factory to ensure that order delivery dates are achieved
What do you need?
- Knowledge and experience within manufacturing is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to organise and take charge
- The ability to demonstrate good analytical skills and competence in mathematics
- The ability to integrate with all levels of the business, confidence and a proactive approach
- Planning / production analysis experience would be advantageous
If you’re interested in joining a growing, innovative business that will support and encourage your personal development and grow your career, then this a brilliant opportunity. Apply today for consideration or speak with Carla at KPJ Group for more information on 01457 861511.