£22,000 - £23,000 per annum
We’re hiring for a Production Line Leader to join the production team of a busy manufacturer based in Oldham. Reporting to the Factory Manager, you will be working on a flexible shift pattern at two local sites.
What’s on offer?
- £22,000 – £23,000 per annum
- 38 hours per week (flexibility on start/finish times)
- Good career progression opportunities
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (28 days)
- Free on-site parking
- On-site canteen
What will you be doing as a Production Line Leader?
- Processing bespoke requirements through production and liaising with customers on their orders, ensuring all products meet the necessary requirements of the customer
- Overseeing processing and packaging, delegating staff and taking responsibility of the production line to meet company targets
- Overseeing the delivery of raw materials and supplies to the line, ensuring production is in running order and undertaken effectively
- Liaising with Factory Managers to ensure optimum production planning
- Identifying, assisting and supporting staff who require on the job training
- Updating Sage to ensure accurate stock figures and ensuring BOMs are correct prior to updating the system
- Preparing necessary goods out paperwork and arranging transport with hauliers
What do you need?
- Planning/stock management experience
- Leadership experience, ideally in a production environment
- Experience working to set KPI’s
- Good customer service skills
- Attention to detail when completing production paperwork
- Experience as a Line Leader, Supervisor or similar within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Sage software
If you are interested in learning more about the working environment at this well accredited manufacturer speak with Kirsty on 01457 861511, or apply today for consideration.