We’re hiring for a Production Operative to join an industrial packaging company based in Hazel Grove, Stockport who are the number one supplier for their industry in the UK. They are a key supplier for many well-known brands across the globe and ride themselves on being environmentally friendly, as all their products are re-usable and 100% recyclable.
What’s on offer?
- Rate of pay: £8.91 per hour
- 4-day work week: Monday – Thursday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Overtime available on Fridays paying time and half
- Full-time permanent job
- Breaks: 10 minutes (am) 30 minutes (lunch)
- Refreshment area
- Free onsite parking
- Friendly team environment and modern factory
What will you be doing as a Production Operative?
- Working on a large-scale production line your duties will vary from time to time (full training will be given on each section)
- There are 210 Standard Operating Procedures clearly marked and available for each different type of machinery and product that explain each job in great detail
- As the company manufactures almost every aspect of the final product on site, Quality standards are absolutely paramount
- You must make sure paperwork is filled in correctly and promptly
- Checking internal areas of product for contaminants
- Logging any issues that arise into the company intranet system which will be rectified as soon as possible
What do you need?
- Previous experience operating machinery or working in a warehouse / production environment
- The ability to work well within a team
- The ability to work off your own initiative
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Valid forklift truck licence / experience
To join this friendly team and contribute to their on-going success, apply today or speak with Sol for more information – we look forward to hearing from you!