We’re hiring for a Production Operative to join a large manufacturing site based in Glossop. You’ll be part of a high-volume manufacturing facility that supply a large stable client base, so this role would suit someone who is used to working in a fast-paced production environment, however full training will be provided
What’s on offer?
- £18,533 per annum – rising in January to £19,500 after successful training
- Overtime often available at time + half
- Hours of work: 7:30am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday
- Full-time permanent contract
- Onsite parking and canteen
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (rising each year with length of service)
- Excellent staff discounts
- Annual performance reviews
- Annual salary increases
- Brilliant career progression opportunities (Team Leader, Production Supervisor)
- £60 voucher at Christmas and additional vouchers throughout the year
What will you be doing as a Production Operative?
- Assembling and labelling products with a high degree of care
- Hand packing a range of goods into boxes, bags and cartons
- Monitoring goods on the machines and highlighting any hazards or defects to management
- General tidying up and any other ad-hoc duties as and when required
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a production environment would be preferred but not essential
- Good attention to detail and a high degree of care when handling products
- Reliability, punctuality and an eagerness to help wherever you can
- Must be able to stand for long periods and carry out repetitive tasks
Benefiting from a long-standing workforce from the local area, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a supportive manufacturer who boast more than 30 years’ experience in their specialist industry. Apply today for consideration or speak with Carla at KPJ Group for more information.