£10.50 per hour + overtime
We’re hiring for a Production Operative to join an electronics manufacturer based in Droylsden, Tameside. With ten sites across the globe, they are well established and recognised in the industry for their innovation and bespoke products.
This role would best suit someone who has a background in production or manufacturing assembly.
What’s on offer?
- £10.50 per hour plus overtime
- Full-time permanent job
- Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm / early finish Friday (36 hours per week)
- Free on-site parking
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (rising with length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Christmas shutdown period
What will you be doing as a Production Operative?
- Working on a production line, you will be assembling optical units, wiring looms, cables, electromechanical assemblies & finished products
- Testing & collaborating products using a range of bespoke processes; PC based, mechanical & manual operated equipment
- General production and packing duties, including bagging & labeling individual items to site kits and ensuring goods are well packed ready for dispatch
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a production or assembling role required
- The capability to read engineering drawings preferred
- IT literate with good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Good organisational skills, self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
What’s nice to have?
- Previous experience in soldering, crimp and using hand tools preferred
If you have experience working in the assembly of products and are interested in joining a world-leading electronics manufacturer, then apply today or speak with our team for more information – we look forward to hearing from you!