A busy manufacturer based in the High Peak are currently hiring for a Production Operative to join their skilled team on a full-time permanent basis working a rotating three shift pattern. Boasting a new despatch yard and several new machines installed on site, this opportunity offers longevity and stability along with a great working environment.
What’s on offer?
- £22,500 per annum
- Rotating shifts: Monday to Friday (5:45 am – 2:15 pm / 1:45 pm – 10:15 pm / 9:45 pm – 6:15 am)
- 42.5 hours per week
- Plenty of overtime available
- Free onsite parking
- Discount at 1000’s of stores nationwide
- 4X annual salary for death in service
- Training & performance reviews
What will you be doing as a Production Operative?
- Operating large scale machinery for a busy production line
- Weighing specified mixes to maintain a high quality of standard
- Working end of line, operating a bagging machine and transferring bagged product to a pallet for distribution
- General housekeeping and cleaning of work area
- Looking for ways to improve the processes and reporting faults and quality issues up to the floor supervisor
- High focus on procedures, quality and efficiency
What do you need?
- Previous experience operating machinery is essential
- Attention to detail and numeracy skills are important as you will be managing the weighing and mixing processes of ingredients to specific tolerances
- Must be physically fit as you will be required to lift up to 25kg on a regular basis
- Punctuality and reliability are essential
If you’re interested in joining a well reputed manufacturer in the High Peak, apply today for consideration or speak with Symon at KPJ Group for more information.