£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
We’re hiring for an experienced Purchasing Administrator to join a specialist engineering company based in Glossop, High Peak. This is a great opportunity for you to be able to offer your purchasing / finance knowledge and expertise by implementing new ideas and thorough processes to help a busy office function run smoothly.
What’s on offer?
- £20,000 – £22,000 (depending on experience)
- Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm / 4:00pm finish Friday
- Dress down Fridays
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Employee of the month scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Free onsite parking
What will you be doing as a Purchasing Administrator?
- Provide administration support to the Senior Management Team
- Responsible for producing accurate and timely weekly and monthly reports for Senior Management
- Liaise with customers and suppliers via telephone and email
- Processing documents on Sage
- Processing customer orders and organise deliveries to client sites
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment etc.
What do you need?
- Proven administration experience
- Experienced Sage user
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly proficient in Excel
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to thrive under pressure
- Self-motivated, can manage own workload and use their own initiative
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
If you’re an experienced administrator with a background in finance or purchasing and would be interested in joining a specialist engineering firm in Glossop then apply now or speak with Carla at KPJ Group for more information.